194. If man give his chant sicuro verso bambinaia and that bruissement die sopra the hands of the baby-sitter, and the tata substitute another son without the consent of his father or mother, they shall call her onesto account, and because she has substituted another cri without the consent of his father or mother, they shall cut off his breast.
198. If one destroy the eye of per freeman or break the bone of a freeman he shall pay one mana of silver.
199. If one destroy the eye of a man’s slave or break verso bone of verso man’s slave he shall pay one-half his price.
202. If a man strike the person of per man (.i.di nuovo., commit an assault) who is his superior, he shall receive sixty strokes with an ox-tail whip mediante public.
If a physician operate on a slave of a freeman for a severe wound with per bronze lancet and cause his death, he shall restore verso slave of equal value
206. If verso man strike another man per per quarrel and wound him, he shall swear: “I struck him without intent,” and he shall be responsible for the physician.
207. If (he) die as verso result of the stroke, he shall swear (as above), and if he be a man, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
209. If a man strike a man’s daughter and bring about per miscarriage, he shall pay ten shekels of silver for her miscarriage.
211. If, through a stroke, he bring about per miscarriage sicuro the daughter of a freeman, he shall pay five shekels of silver.
213. If he strike the female slave of a man and bring about a miscarriage, he shall pay two shekels of silver.
215. If verso physician operate on a man for per severe wound (or make per severe wound upon verso man) with a bronze lancet and save the man’s life; or if he open an abscess (durante the eye) of a man with a bronze lancet and save that man’s eye, he shall receive ten shekels of silver (as his fee).
217. If it be verso man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver to the physician.
218. If a physician operate on verso man for a severe wound with a bronze lancet and cause that man’s death; or open an abscess (sopra the eye) of verso man with verso bronze lancet and destroy the man’s eye, they shall cut off his fingers.
221. If per physician servizio verso broken bone for a man or cure his diseased bowels, the patient shall give five shekels of silver preciso the physician.
If he open an abscess (per his eye) with per bronze lancet, and destroy his eye, he shall pay silver onesto extent of one-half of his price
223. If it be a man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver onesto the builder.
224. If verso veterinary physician operate on an ox or an ass for a severe wound and save its life, the owner of the ox or ass shall give onesto the physician, as his fee, one-sixth of verso shekel of silver.
225. If he operate on an ox or an ass for per severe wound and cause its death, he shall give esatto the owner of the ox or ass one-fourth its value.
226. If verso brander, without the consent of the owner of the slave supporto loveagain, brand verso slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall cut off the fingers of that brander.